[O] org-hide sometimes wrong

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: [O] org-hide sometimes wrong
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 12:13:54 +0100

Lately, the leading stars have been reappearing, seemingly
randomly. I've checked the org-hide face and its value changes:

It's
Foreground: color-234 when the stars are visible

Foreground: #252A2B when they are correctly hidden.

What could possibly trigger this change. I'm running emacs
with a server/emacsclient setup. Could it be responsible for this
behaviour ?

Julien.