Re: [O] org-hide sometimes wrong

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] org-hide sometimes wrong
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:54:49 -0400

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 10:01:45PM +0100, Bastien wrote:
> Rick Frankel <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > On Mar 15, 2013, at 7:13 AM, Julien Cubizolles <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> >> Lately, the leading stars have been reappearing, seemingly
> >> randomly. I've checked the org-hide face and its value changes:
> >>
> > I've been noticing the same behavior (and broken indenting) since some
> > recent git pull...
> > Closing and reopening the file fixes it, but it seems to be a
> > regression
>
> Can someone try to bisect?

I try to find time :)
> Maybe git blame and check lines >5341 for the last changes
> against `org-find-invisible-foreground'.  But the last ones
> are pretty old now.
>
> As for the broken indenting, what is the issue exactly?

I have an org file with lots of source blocks and deep level, when i
open and expand the headings, sometimes the source blocks are against
the left margin and not properly indented.

BTW, org-bullets also seems to be broken now. The "(require
'org-mode)" on line 85 fails because there is no org-mode.el not sure
what else has changed. I noticed there was a big commit on 9-March.

I will also try to find time this weekend to bisect that as well...

rick