Re: [O] posting guide?

From: François Pinard
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:56:27 -0400

Jay Kerns <address@hidden> writes:

> As Org grows there will be additional newbies (hopefully hundreds!)
> and additional hostile individuals (hopefully epsilon).  Those are the
> two categories targeted by this proposal.

I sadly have to agree somehow.  The Perl crowd, for example, was warm
and interesting when it began, long ago, before later turning in a
boiling riot and a place to run away from.  The Python crowd is still
not so bad, but it is not anymore the cozy place it was in its
beginnings.  Popularity seemingly comes with a price.  Sigh!  For Org
mode, maybe it is a bit premature, as it is not an urgent matter yet.
Maybe energies could be best invested elsewhere for the time being.

François