Re: [O] (no subject) How to sort agenda by t imestamps (scheduled/deadli

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [O] (no subject) How to sort agenda by t imestamps (scheduled/deadline)?
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:51:45 +0000 (UTC)

Bastien <bzg <at> altern.org> writes:

> Hi Martin,
>
> Martin <elwood151 <at> web.de> writes:

> > However I still have the problem that M-x org-version produces
> > an error:
> > Org-mode version N/A-fixup (N/A-fixup !!check installation!! @
> > c:/Users/mynameDocuments/sorga/org-mode/org_current/lisp/)
> > Is this normal in a beta?
>
> Nope.  Did you run ~$ make autoloads (or simply ~$ make)
> and set the correct load-paths?
Yes, I set the load paths for lisp and contrib/lisp in my .emacs file
and I executed make autoloads in the org-mode directory.
:-(

still the same problem:
> > When trying to open an agenda, I get the error:
> > org-entries-lessp: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil
> The instructions for using a "beta" are in the "Using Org's git
> repository" subsection and requires people to have Git installed
> on their machine.  If you have Git, its better to clone the repo
> than to download the .zip from the repo.
When trying the git clone command in cygwin, I get an error message "connection
refused". I fear this could be blocked in my company's network.

So I will have to download the archives and install them manually, I fear.

I tried again, also modifying the local.mk (I'm using Windows 7), but no
success.
So I think I'll have to go back to 7.9.4.
:-(

Kind regards

Martin