Re: [O] (no subject) How to sort agenda by time stamps (scheduled/deadli

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [O] (no subject) How to sort agenda by time stamps (scheduled/deadline)?
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 10:47:40 +0000 (UTC)

Bastien <bzg <at> altern.org> writes:

> Martin <elwood151 <at> web.de> writes:
>
> > Thanks for clarifying. So if I use the current beta version,
> > I can test it already?
>
> Yes :)

I tried and failed. :-(
I downloaded the zip-file
http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/snapshot/release_8.0-beta.zip, copied
all the contents of the file into my paths (where org-mode 7.9.4 was working
happily before),
launched Emacs, byte-compiled the whole path

When I execute the agenda-command, I get the error message:
"org-agenda-skip: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil"
Is there any documentation about changes that might break something?

Kind regards

Martin