Re: [O] Inserting a comma as prefix of headlines (in Org code blocks)

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Inserting a comma as prefix of headlines (in Org code blocks)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 11:15:30 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

> I can write a document describing Org syntax, as seen by the parser, if
> needed. It may serve as a first draft for an appendix in the Org manual.

It will be useful in general; it will spare us miscommunication on
various aspects of the parser.  So please feel free to go ahead.

But be prepared for dealing with some stubbornness on my side:
documenting the parser does not mean every issue should be solved
thinking in terms of the parser.  Sometimes there should be a
tradeoff between what the parser can parse and what the UI should
offer.

More on this later on, probably tomorrow!

Thanks in any case,

--
 Bastien