[O] Inserting a comma as prefix of headlines (in Org code blocks)

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: [O] Inserting a comma as prefix of headlines (in Org code blocks)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:56:19 +0100

Hello,

Consider this Org block:

#+begin_src org
* Headline inside an Org block

Text of that entry.
#+end_src

I don't remember exactly why (I think, sometimes, TAB'ing did not work
properly to prefix the dangerous lines with a `,'), I had to do it manually:
go and prefix every headline of the Org code block.

#+begin_src org
,* Headline inside an Org block

Text of that entry.
#+end_src

That worked for long, but not anymore since a couple of weeks (could be
something like 2 months or so): currently, if you go in column 0 of the
headline, and insert `,', you get asked:

  "Priority A-C, SPC to remove: "

IMHO, such a question should not be asked, and the `,' should be inserted
literally, as we're in the context of a code block.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban