Re: [O] two questions about the new exporter (#+Style: and org-export-ht

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] two questions about the new exporter (#+Style: and org-export-html-postamble)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 23:30:23 +0530

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> First let me say kudos to Nicolas for the implementation and to him and
> Bastien for making the transition, it seems rather like changing the
> engine on a plane in mid flight (all while handling a rowdy group of
> passengers).

Note the *criminally* insane, in the passage below.  Such people are
worse than mere rogues.

Real-life often supports and but oddly enough also challenges
stereotypes.

,----
http://www.amazon.com/The-Professor-Madman-Insanity-Dictionary/dp/0060839783
| The Professor and the Madman, masterfully researched and eloquently
| written, is an extraordinary tale of madness, genius, and the incredible
| obsessions of two remarkable men that led to the making of the Oxford
| English Dictionary -- and literary history. The compilation of the OED
| began in 1857, it was one of the most ambitious projects ever
| undertaken. As definitions were collected, the overseeing committee, led
| by Professor James Murray, discovered that one man, Dr. W. C. Minor, had
| submitted more than ten thousand. When the committee insisted on
| honoring him, a shocking truth came to light: Dr. Minor, an American
| Civil War veteran, was also an inmate at an asylum for the criminally
| insane.
`----

ps: I haven't read the book myself but seems like good and an
interesting read.