Re: [O] SPC and BS behaviour changed in the agenda?

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [O] SPC and BS behaviour changed in the agenda?
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:25:20 -0500

It turns out this is related to org-agenda-sticky set to t.

I'm just starting to play with sticky agendas and the scrolling
behaviour for SPC and BS changes for sticky agendas.

When I switch back to non-sticky agendas it works again.

I'll send an ECM tonight if this hasn't already been fixed by then :)

Regards,
Bernt