Re: [O] LaTeX export: Theorem with an author

From: Vincent Beffara
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX export: Theorem with an author
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 00:26:49 +0100

Hi,
> There's no right way at the moment: I forgot to implement this.
>
> Anyway, since this feature was LaTeX only, what do you think about the
> following syntax (which doesn't work yet):
>
> #+attr_latex: :options [Newton]
> #+begin_theorem
> Blah.
> #+end_theorem
>
> It is heavier but it seems more consistent to me.
It does seem more consistent with things like fig captions and so on - thanks
for implementing! A little bit more verbose but that's fine ... and I agree
that the previous "#+begin_theorem Somebody" felt a bit vague. How about a
middle ground like this ?

#+begin_theorem :options [Him]
slkdfj
#+end_theorem