Re: [O] LaTeX export: Theorem with an author

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX export: Theorem with an author
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 14:30:42 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

>>>   #+attr_latex: :options [Newton]
>>>   #+begin_theorem
>>>   Blah.
>>>   #+end_theorem
>>>
>>> It is heavier but it seems more consistent to me.
>>
>> Even if it *was* LaTeX only, shouldn't it be up to the backend to
>> provide translation of such arguments?  I'd vote for the shorter version
>> to have a (possibly future) backend-agnostic version.
>
> Well, I already have implemented this syntax. We'll see how it goes.

Since I go the LaTeX-route most times, I'll be a most-times-happy user
of this.  Thanks for implementing it!

Exporting to multiple backends takes more efforts than I'd like, anyway.
So I try to avoid that and concentrate on one backend per project.  I'd
just rather like to see the differences decrease -- not increase ;-)

- Andreas