Re: [O] accessibility bug: export menu unusable

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] accessibility bug: export menu unusable
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 14:27:05 +0100

Hello,

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> The new export window is unusable.  It shows the second half of the
> menu.

Out of curiosity, how did you make the previous export window usable
under these conditions? It was 28-line high with no scrolling mechanism
either.

> If you can't reproduce, please try on a frame with 20 lines and 67
> columns.  If that does not reproduce, then increase font size to make
> it so that a *full screen* frame is 20 lines total and 67 columns
> total.
>
> Adding scrollability would make it work.

Indeed. Jambunathan has made some progress on this functionality.
I don't know in what state his patch is.

Until then, you may want to set `org-export-dispatch-use-expert-ui' to
a non-nil value, assuming you know which kind of export you want.

You can also remove back-ends you don't need from `org-export-backends',
or hide them from the menu with `org-export-invisible-backends'.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou