Re: [O] (no subject) How to sort agenda by timestamps (scheduled/deadli

From: Martin Beck
Subject: Re: [O] (no subject) How to sort agenda by timestamps (scheduled/deadline)?
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 13:23:01 +0000 (UTC)

Bernt Hansen <bernt <at> norang.ca> writes:

> > I tried to create a block agenda with several blocks based
> > on the (agenda ....)command, but then I also have the time
> > grid several times..
>

> You should be able to turn the grid off.

Hi Bernt,
thanks a lot for your answers (also the other one:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/65520).

If it is possible to use more than one "agenda" block in the block agenda
and turn off the time grid for all but the first, this should do perfectly what
I need.
The only problem is, that I don't get it to work, because I'm messing up
the code blocks. :-(

I'd need
* Block 1 with time grid and deadlines (current and late)
* Block 2 with Prio A (scheduled today or before today),
sorted by scheduled date - newest first
* Block 3 with Prio B (scheduled today or before today,
sorted by scheduled date - newest first)

If you have a suggestion how to solve that, this would help me very much.

Kind regards

Martin