Re: [O] roundtrip integration with Asana?

From: Meng Weng Wong
Subject: Re: [O] roundtrip integration with Asana?
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 10:53:29 +0800

On 31 Jan, 2013, at 9:49 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

> Meng Weng Wong <address@hidden> writes:
>> http://developers.asana.com/documentation/
>> Roundtrip integration between org and Asana is therefore possible.
>
> I don't know Asana but I'd suggest to have a look at org-sync
>  http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-sync.git/

Thank you. I have also learned of
https://github.com/christopherjwhite/org-toodledo

I will review the sync architecture of both packages if I get the chance.

For now I am taking the Perl route as we have over 400 tasks across the
enterprise, so it's probably better to sync them in a separate background
process. When the code is done I will publish it to CPAN and drop an
announcement here.

thanks all