Re: [O] remote execution in heterogeneous environment

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] remote execution in heterogeneous environment
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 18:15:00 +0100

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Isn't ``make test'' standard procedure before a commit? If not, it should be.
> Otherwise, why have a test suite?

"Errare humanum est... <snip>"

Yes, I should have tested.

But note that this is already committed in Emacs trunk.
My assumption by looking at the code was that if tests
breaks, then we need to fix the tests, not the patch.

Again, if someone can help fixing the tests, that'd
help me a lot!

Thanks,

--
 Bastien