Re: [O] Erroneous "No such file or directory" with babel and remote dir

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Re: [O] Erroneous "No such file or directory" with babel and remote dir
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 08:38:39 +0200

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Loris Bennett writes:
>> OK.  I don't really get what is going on here, as this is my first
>> attempt at bisecting.  The bad commit does seem to be among those
>> skipped:
>
> I've done a diff around those commits and there seems nothing related to
> your problem.  So I'm afraid you've marked another commit as "bad" that
> rather should have been "skip"ped.  The commits you "skip" have
> problems, but unrelated to the bug you are hunting — it's important to
> mark them correctly.
>

> Regards,
> Achim.

OK, I must have goofed.  What I did after starting the bisection was

- run 'make autoload'
- open test file in emacs with minimal .emacs
- test
- end emacs
- mark bisection good or bad

I then repeated this for the next commit.

Is something missing here, or did I just incorrectly mark a commit?

Cheers,

Loris

--
no sig is good sig