Re: [O] Store org-files in a git repository?

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] Store org-files in a git repository?
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 18:57:53 -0500

I have not done yet, but I do use git for my org repo; however, I commit every 6 hours via cron (and the commit message is a timestamp). I'm planning to do something similar to what you described, but I haven't used org-merged-driver yet. I'll play with it and post my findings, if you do, let us know how it goes as well!

- Marcelo.