Re: [O] Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable org-keys)

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: Re: [O] Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable org-keys)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 10:28:36 +0200

Am 30.08.2012 07:42, schrieb Bastien:
> Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I don't know if
>> something would preclude the declaration be changed to e definition with
>> nil as a value, but I think Bastien would know.
>
> I don't have any steady theory about this, but as a convention I try to
> (defvar [var] nil) for dynamically bound vars in the current file and to
> (defvar [var]) for variables declared in other files.  I just cleaned-up
> org-agenda.el a bit wrt this.
>
> Thanks for the heads up,

Thanks Bastien, no more "Lisp error"!

Now - being in a sticky agenda and jumping to another date via "j" the
agenda command called is not the one I was in.
Example:

I am in "Org Agenda(01)", jump to yesterday and get "Org Agenda(a)",
which of course is not what I want.

This looks like a bug.

Thanks again,
Rainer