Re: [O] Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable org-keys)

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: Re: [O] Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable org-keys)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:05:54 +0200

Am 30.08.2012 11:52, schrieb Bastien:
> Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Sorry but - no.
>> Agenda now changes to "*Org Agenda*", does not stay with the chosen
>> sticky one.
>
> Well, should be now.  Thanks!

The name of the agenda buffer now is correct, but the contents is not.

Being in "Org Agenda(01)" and moving to yesterday and back again to
today with "b" and "f" I get the correct results of my custom agenda
function.
Jumping to yesterday and back to today with "j" I miss all the todos in
my view so I am afraid that the real custom agenda command is not executed.

Rainer