Re: [O] Tangling is broken in git master

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Tangling is broken in git master
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:56:29 +0200

Hi Eric,

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> I've just pushed up another version of this commit, which I believe
> removes cl-labels while still preserving tangling behavior.  If you have
> a chance please re-check tangling with the latest Org-mode.

`letrec' is not available on Emacs <24.1

Your commit looks like the one I pushed here...
http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=commit;h=ba16c3

... and reverted, thanks to Bernt's report.

Apart from one replacement of org-labels with `let*' in ob.el,
I don't see how we can get rid of `org-labels' completely.

--
 Bastien