[O] [BUG] sticky agenda views and export

From: François Allisson
Subject: [O] [BUG] sticky agenda views and export
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 16:12:07 +0200

Hello,

I am testing sticky agenda views, and I think in my case it is a great
thing (because I have two custom agenda views that I often check). I
sometimes export my custom agenda views with the "e" key in the
org-agenda buffer, or with "M-x org-store-agenda-views", and it works
well.

But when I tried the same export with sticky agenda views enabled, I
get the following (reproducible with a minimal configuration) error:

  org-batch-store-agenda-views: No buffer named *Org Agenda(e)*

It seems that org-batch-store-agenda-views is not aware of the
existence of the new buffer names according to sticky agenda views,
i.e. *Org Agenda(%s), and wait for "*Org Agenda" buffers.

Here are the versions I use:
- Org-mode version 7.8.11 (release_7.8.11-296-g8e8955 @
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/etc/org)
- GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1) of 2012-07-13 on
debian

Thanks for having a look,

François.