Re: [O] More flyspell-overlays removed

From: Bjarte Johansen
Subject: Re: [O] More flyspell-overlays removed
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 16:47:25 +0200

On 29 Jul, 2012, at 10:35 , Jeffrey Spencer <address@hidden> wrote:

> I was also thinking about this recently but hadn't gotten as far as writing a
> patch.
>
> I was thinking some tags you know you want to remove the fly-spell overlays
> but for example caption you might or might not want the flyspell overlays
> removed. If there was a variable that could be set to choose some that might
> or might not want the overlays to remove. Not sure if this is possible but
> what I was originally looking at doing but hadn't gotten time.

So I won't be able to work on this before next weekend, but in the mean time
(unless someone else has the time) I suggest that we make a list of places
where we would like to remove flyspell overlays from. I'll start.

#+STARTUP
#+OPTIONS
#+LATEX_CLASS
#+LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS
#+LATEX_HEADER
#+BEGIN_lstlisting
#+END_lstlisting
Body of lstlisting
#+BEGIN_verbatim
#+END_verbatim
body of verbatim
#+LABEL

These are for the #+ blocks I can think of now. I would also like to remove
them from \nocite{} \cite{} and \ref{} commands or make a way to cite without
using latex commands.

What could perhaps be done is remove every \command but not the body except in
the cases of \nocite{} cite and ref (and maybe others?).

Maybe these commands should go into a hook or var? That would make it easier on
users that need to remove commands from obscure latex packages.