Re: [O] The "problem" with `flet' in Org-mode and (future) Emacs 24.2

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] The "problem" with `flet' in Org-mode and (future) Emacs 24.2
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:26:37 -0600

I've just applied this patch including the input from both Achim and
Vladimir (thanks).

I also applied another patches fixing the other cl related build issues
mentioned by Achim.  The build now succeeds on the latest Emacs without
generating any warnings and all tests pass (although it sounds like we
could use more test coverage).

Thanks,

--
Eric Schulte