[O] MobileOrg on an Android tablet?

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: [O] MobileOrg on an Android tablet?
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:40:16 -0400

address@hidden writes:

Hi:

> Is anyone using MobileOrg for android on a tablet?

I am...  Vizio table running Honeycomb.

> More specific question -- is the android version just a phone app that
> will get blown up onto the tablet screen, or will it use the extra
> screen space on a tablet?

It is the android version a phone app. Honeycomb does have options to
manage the real estate on phone apps, being that this option is shown
on phone apps, that's how I know that is a phone app and not a
tablet "native" one.

In the case of mobileorg on Honeycomb, you get more area for text if
you choose to. It works ok. Keep in mind that you're organizing your
life in plain text :)

--
Luis Anaya
papoanaya aroba hot mail punto com