Re: [O] org-export-select-tags

From: SW
Subject: Re: [O] org-export-select-tags
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 21:30:13 +0000 (UTC)

Jambunathan K <kjambunathan <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > Looks fine to me ...
>
> What does that mean? Are you getting the behaviour you are expecting.

What I meant is that the export tags *are* correctly set in the template, so
only the :export: headlines *should* be exported, which, despite that template
being correct, is *not* what I am getting.

I've "solved" it by inserting a blank line at the top of the file. If I do that,
then only the :export: headlines are exported.