Re: [O] Exporting to groff, now in org-export.el ...

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting to groff, now in org-export.el ...
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:32:46 -0400

Hi:

Last but not least, source code highlight support. Unlike LaTeX, there
is no package for source code highlight in groff. Looking around, I
decided to use GNU source highlight as a solution. The reason being
that the way output definitions are declared is through the use of
configuration files. In this way, I created one for groff (I should
submit it for inclusion... we'll see).  I have also saw it in use in the
WXE editor, hence I'm sort of familiar. However, most importantly,
it supports COBOL :).

(well, it does... its importance may be in question... )

This feature is controlled by a variable. If it is nil, it shows
the code listing using the courier font (constant width).

Source:
   http://ppl.ug/LN7rEdf2yS4/

PDF Output:
   http://ppl.ug/FfaTWqLLwEA/

All right... what else I need to do now? :)

--
Luis R. Anaya
papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com