Re: [O] Exporting to groff, now in org-export.el ...

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting to groff, now in org-export.el ...
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 20:00:12 -0400

suvayu ali <address@hidden> writes:

>> Correct. However the reason is because of the way I wrote groff definition
>> in GNU source highlight.  (i. e. black and white only).
>>
>> GNU source highlight does support colorization. It is a matter of
>> mapping those colors to the right code in groff. Frankly, I've never used
>> colorization in groff before. I just need to try it though...
>>
>> Well, I guess something else to do :)
>>

> Glad that my comments urged you. :)

:P

I had to read on how to put colors in groff, at least I learned
something new today :).

Colorized version:
Source: http://ppl.ug/LN7rEdf2yS4/
PDF Output: http://ppl.ug/wlA1QvIDNSk/

You'll notice that DUMMY refers to a #+begin_src dummy, this will
default to black and white in constant width. This will happen if the
language is not in the list of language that is stored in
org-e-groff-listings-langs.

Being that GNU source highlight allows for the creation of
new language colorization schemes.  This variable will need to be
updated accordingly when a new language is added in source highlight to get it
colorized/highlighted.

Otherwise, it will default to courier, black and white.

--
Luis R. Anaya
papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com