[O] Making formatting of links in tables inheriting org-table

From: Dov Grobgeld
Subject: [O] Making formatting of links in tables inheriting org-table
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:49:35 +0300

I like to use a variable font for my org-notebooks, which works very nicely. But since tables are aligned by fixed number of characters, I use a fixed font for tables. The problem is when I add a link within a table. The link then gets the face 'org-link' and not 'org-table'. Is there any posibility to apply the the attributes of the faces of both 'org-table' and 'org-link' in that order to receive both properties, so that links outside of tables are shown in variable fonts and links in tables in a fixed font?

Thanks!
Dov