[O] Backtrace of Error when running org-mobile-push

From: Jeffrey Spencer
Subject: [O] Backtrace of Error when running org-mobile-push
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 17:55:26 +1000

When I run org-mobile push I get this error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument window-live-p #<window 3>)
  select-window(#<window 3>)
  org-mobile-push()
  call-interactively(org-mobile-push t nil)
  execute-extended-command(nil)
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)

I can't seem to figure out the issue but does anyone have any idea? It seems to only happen if I have an agenda view open and run org-mobile-push.