Re: [O] org-e-html: Including ATTR_HTML: title="hover text"

From: William Crandall
Subject: Re: [O] org-e-html: Including ATTR_HTML: title="hover text"
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 10:03:35 -0700

Hello Nicolas,

Yes, thanks for explanation and code update.
It works as you describe, as you can see below.

This is a change; now all links within a paragraph
are given (inherit) the same ATTR_HTML.

Is it possible with the new exporter to add ATTR_HTML
attributes to individual link elements?

Thanks again for all your work on this!

-BC

Org-mode: 7.8.11 (release_7.8.11-55-g3f0f87)
Emacs: 24.1.50.1
Windows 7

Org input:
#+ATTR_HTML: title="The Org mode homepage" style="color:red;"
[[http://orgmode.org]]

#+ATTR_HTML: title="Link hover text"
[[http://www.orgmode.org][This paragraph]]
describes how to use orgmode.

A paragraph about
#+ATTR_HTML: title="Link hover text"
[[./orgmode][org-mode]]
which describes org-e-html...

#+ATTR_HTML: title="Link hover text"
Another paragraph about [[./orgmode][org-mode]] which describes
org-e-html...

Old:

style="color:red;">http://orgmode.org</a>
describes how to use orgmode.
A paragraph about
which describes org-e-html&hellip;
Another paragraph about <a href="./orgmode">org-mode</a> which describes
org-e-html&hellip;

New:

style="color:red;">http://orgmode.org</a>

describes how to use orgmode.

A paragraph about
which describes org-e-html&hellip;

Another paragraph about <a href="./orgmode" title="Link hover
text">org-mode</a> which describes
org-e-html&hellip;