Re: [O] org-e-html: Including ATTR_HTML: title="hover text"

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] org-e-html: Including ATTR_HTML: title="hover text"
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 15:28:56 +0200

Hello,

William Crandall <address@hidden> writes:

> "ATTR_HTML is only for paragraphs, not links."
>
> This puzzles me, because (1) the old exporter works fine
> on links that are inside paragraphs, as my example showed,
> and (2) the Manual says ATTR_HTML lines are for links:

That's a major change from previous exporter. Now, almost every element,
including paragraphs, can have affiliated keywords at their
beginning. Hence you can write:

  #+attr_latex: something
  - item 1
  - item 2

or

  #+attr_html: something
  Some paragraph.

This means that

  One paragraph.
  #+attr_html: something
  [[link]]
  Second paragraph

is equivalent to:

  One paragraph.

  #+attr_html: something
  [[link]]
  Second paragraph

Now let's have a look at your example.

  #+ATTR_HTML: title="The Org mode homepage" style="color:red;"
  [[http://orgmode.org]]

In this case, the affiliated keyword is attached to the paragraph
containing the link. But _the link can inherit from paragraph's
attributes_.

Since this is not the case yet in, I've added into code base. Is it
working as expected?

I hope I am clearer now.

Regards,

--