Re: [O] MobileOrg for Android question about calendar integration

From: Matthew Jones
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg for Android question about calendar integration
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 21:22:04 -0400

Hey Stephen, glad you like the app!

As long as that calendar is set to sync then it will pull them into the web based Google Calendar service.  The way that I made sure this would happen is to create the calendar from the web interface and then make sure that is synced to the phone... then go into the MobileOrg settings a select that calendar specifically.  It all works like a champ... let me know if you have any issues with it.