Re: [O] mail integration, advice?

From: Stephen Eglen
Subject: Re: [O] mail integration, advice?
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 10:00:15 +0100

hi Neil
> Are the directions at
> http://www.djcbsoftware.nl/code/mu/mu4e/Gmail-configuration.html really
> all it takes to get this running? If so, I'm definitely going to give it
> a whirl.

yes, check out that subsection for Gmail, or the earlier part of the
manual for other configs.   If you previously got mu working, and your
email is under ~/Maildir you should find that something like:

  (add-to-list 'load-path "/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/")
  (autoload 'mu4e "mu4e" "Start mu4e" t)

is all you need.

Give it a go.  If you liked mu, I think you'll like mu4e; Dirk's doing a
great job!

Stephen