[O] Fwd: Re: orgmode as a service

From: Sami Airaksinen
Subject: [O] Fwd: Re: orgmode as a service
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 19:03:27 +0300

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: orgmode as a service
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:52:05 +0300
From: Sami Airaksinen <address@hidden>
To: Brian Dunbar <address@hidden>

Hi,

I'm really don't know am I answering to your question but one could try
to create some nice web services with elnode library to your network
that utilizes org-mode and its data formats,

https://github.com/nicferrier/elnode

I count myself as an informed user, not a org-mode developer and somebody
with more knowledge of org-mode libs could provide more conclusive
answer. This post is just fuel to your flame.