[O] Sort order of TODO entries

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: [O] Sort order of TODO entries
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 15:56:37 +0100

Dear ORGers.

recently I started to priorize my TODO items.
(May be that implies failure of my GTD setup, but I don't want to
discuss that ... )

I found org sorts TODOs in the following way in my agenda view:

TODO [#A]
TODO [#B]
TODO/WAITING
TODO [#C]

I don't understand the reasoning in putting TODOs without priority or
WAITING without priority before priority #C.

Conceptually "no priority" (for me) means "not decided how important or
not important at all, but would like to work on it", In contrast "#C"
means "must be done, but do #A and #B first".

It would IMHO feel much more natural to sort

#A, #B, #C, no priority.

Is that (easily) possible?

SETUP:
Org-mode version 7.8.03 (release_7.8.03.553.g62a63)
emacs GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (x86_64-suse-linux-gnu) of 2011-02-22 on build34

Thx
Detlef