Re: [O] Lieterate Programming for configuration settings

From: Vladimir Lomov
Subject: Re: [O] Lieterate Programming for configuration settings
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 08:57:17 +0900

Hello,
** Eric Schulte [2012-03-05 07:58:59 -0700]:

> Hi Vladimir,

> [...]

>> At first, I thought about table in org file with three columns:

>> | Keybind | Code | Description |
>> |---------+------+-------------|

>> but I don't know how to exclude second column in html export and how
>> to generate xml code excluding the third column.

> See the attached example Org-mode file, it does what you describe above.

Thanks!

>> P.P.S. Side note: why then 'tangled' example.txt the first line is empty one?

> Set ":padline no" on the tangled block to change this behavior (as in
> the attached example).

And again, thanks!

I tried your example and it works as I expect, so I'll try to adopt my
files and report result.

> Best,

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
The reason ESP, for example, is not considered a viable topic in contemoprary
psychology is simply that its investigation has not proven fruitful...After