Re: [O] Problem with booktabs patch

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with booktabs patch
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 17:02:48 -0600

Update that is very odd to me.

If I start emacs and do =M-x customize-variable [RET]
org-export-latex- [TAB]=, I only have two options:
---
org-export-latex-default-packages-alist
org-export-latex-packages-alist
---

In looking through lisp/org-latex.el, I noticed that the various
options are in the group org-export-latex, so I did =M-x
customize-group [RET] org-export-latex= and scanned through the list.
To my surprise... there were all the variables provided by Niels'
booktabs patch.

I killed that buffer (having not changed anything), and did =M-x
customize-variable [RET] org-export-latex- [TAB]= and now I have a
whole ton of options. Do I need to specifically have a =(require
'org-latex)= in .emacs?

Thanks,
John