Re: [O] Is it possible to refer to section numbers in links?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Is it possible to refer to section numbers in links?
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 23:26:31 +0530

Martin Gürtler <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder whether there is an easy way to refer to section numbers in ODT
> export. TOCs including these numbers can be produced automatically
> during export. Does anybody have an idea how one could access that
> information inside the org file?

What you ask for, is currently not possible. It is easily doable
though. I will add your request to my TODO list. I will let you know
once I am done with it.

For the sake of clarity and for my own later reference, does the
attached Org file/ODT file capture what you want? One of the links in
the ODT file is hand-edited with LibreOffice for the sake of
illustration.