[O] Rebased to the latest tip

From: Max Mikhanosha
Subject: [O] Rebased to the latest tip
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:55:41 -0500

At Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:57:11 -0600,
Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:

> Anyway, I can't emphasize enough how useful this feature is. Having
> different agenda filtered views at the same time is a
> timesaver. This should be in the main org branch!

Thanks for the kind words, I think you are the only person who
seriously tried it.

As for merging its up to the maintainers. If there are any objections
or code needs to be cleaned up or such, I have not heard anything.

Anyway I had re-based multiple-agenda-buffers branch to the latest
origin/master, and it seems to have went smoothly, and pushed to
https://github.com/7max/org-mode

Regards,
  Max