[O] Question: split up files for subprojects using taskjuggler-export (t

From: mail
Subject: [O] Question: split up files for subprojects using taskjuggler-export (tj3)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 18:40:48 +0100

Hello,

I am looking for a solution to split one project into sub-projects, so I can distribute the project into sub-files as suggested here:
http://groups.google.com/group/taskjuggler-users/browse_thread/thread/a98489a0e343ddac

In my project some resources are involved in multiple sub-projects while others only work on a single sub-project. Sub-projects in separated files makes it more manageable and clear.

Regards,
Michael