Re: [O] android mobile org question on capture

From: Matthew Jones
Subject: Re: [O] android mobile org question on capture
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 13:28:17 -0500

Hi Renato, I'm the maintainer of MobileOrg for Android.

Regarding #1 this seems like an org-mode thing and I'm not too sure... usually I just look at these and file them manually, but this could get untenable if you have a lot of content

on #2  I think we have it solved here: https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues/168
and it will be available in the next version (0.8.4+)

Thanks :)