Re: [O] Controlling pagination on headings in Latex/PDF export?

From: Jos'h Fuller
Subject: Re: [O] Controlling pagination on headings in Latex/PDF export?
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 18:25:40 +0000

Hi!

I am familiar with \newpage (and I especially like to put it at the front of
the document to keep my content out of my table of contents!), but I was hoping
to be able to do this in some more automatic fashion, since these are long
reports and I want to be able to process them unattended.

Is it possible to do something like this:

* Period...
** Asset
#+latex: \keepthisstufftogether{begin}
*** DEPARTMENT A
    | Table | Data | Here. |
    | Table | Data | Here. |
    | Table | Data | Here. |
#+latex: \keepthisstufftogether{end}
*** DEPARTMENT B

I have no idea what /actual/ LaTeX call fills in for "\keepthisstufftogether"
though...

Thanks!

Jos'h Fuller, Production Programmer

Arc Productions Ltd.

p: 416.682.5237          | f: 416.682.5209     | http://www.arcproductions.com
230 Richmond Street East | Toronto, ON M5A 1P4 |