Re: [O] MobileOrg Android 0.8.0 Released, many new features!

From: Carson Chittom
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg Android 0.8.0 Released, many new features!
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 21:26:25 -0600

Matthew Jones <address@hidden> writes:

> Hey Carson... I've never thought of putting it on the amazon store.  I'll
> check on that.... in the meantime if you want to use it and the Fire can
> install apks directly you can download the latest release here:
>
> http://matburt.net/files/MobileOrg-release.apk

I can confirm that the Kindle Fire *can* install APKs directly.  I'm
just at a point in my married life where I'm trying to synchronize my
wife's and my TODO list (at least partially), so if she---not always the
most technically-oriented---can install it directly from Amazon (and
thus---hopefully!---get eventual updates) that's all to the good.