Re: [O] MobileOrg Android 0.8.0 Released, many new features!

From: Matthew Jones
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg Android 0.8.0 Released, many new features!
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 22:17:13 -0500

Hey Carson... I've never thought of putting it on the amazon store.  I'll check on that.... in the meantime if you want to use it and the Fire can install apks directly you can download the latest release here:

http://matburt.net/files/MobileOrg-release.apk

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:28 PM, Carson Chittom <address@hidden> wrote:
Matthew Jones <address@hidden> writes:

> MobileOrg for Android has gone through a lot of changes recently. We've
> added a lot of great features that users have been asking for and fixed
> some big issues that have been bothering people.

Awesome!  I can't wait to try it out.

Any chance it will be available via Amazon?  I'm thinking of my wife's
Kindle Fire here.