Re: [O] Drawers within inline tasks

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Drawers within inline tasks
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 00:22:23 +0100

Hi Viktor,

Viktor Rosenfeld <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for the quick patch, but there's a small problem. The drawer is
> collapsed if the inline task is opened, but not if the parent task is
> opened.
>
> Example:
>
> * Parent Task
> *************** Inline Task
> :PROPERTIES:
> :Effort: 0:15
> :END:
> *************** END
>
> Pressing TAB on Inline Task keeps the property drawer collapsed.
> Pressing TAB on Parent Task opens it.

Fixed, thanks.

I first didn't take care of this because it seemed logical to
show all the content of an inline task here: the purpose of the
inline task is to stay out of the hierarchical structure, such
a task is *not* a subtree...  so the real content of "Parent task"
is all the text below -- whether it contains inline tasks or not.

But I can see that it's not visually consistent with the habit
of keeping stuff folded, so let's go that way.

Thanks for reporting this,

--
 Bastien