Re: [O] [ANN] ASCII back-end for new export engine

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] ASCII back-end for new export engine
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:50:46 +0100

Hi all,

> I tend to agree here. This can be obviously discussed on the list,
> detail specifications and so on, but I'd rather postpone any real coding
> in this area until new exporter is installed in core.

I strongly support this.  We should try to leave key syntax
elements untouched before integrating the new exporter to core.

Besides, such questions can be tackled by letting the user
specify rules like dont-number-headlines-of-level-x or the
likes that don't require syntactic changes.

My 2 cents,

--
 Bastien