Re: [O] [ODT] image scaling overridden by long caption

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [ODT] image scaling overridden by long caption
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 22:20:38 +0100

Hello,

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> Does the existing behaviour as captured in [[Side-by-Side images laid
> out by hand]] be preserved with new export driver?

I'm not sure to get the syntax right, but in the new exporter, you can
see what is the next or previous element, along with its
properties. Thus, you can detect when two paragraphs are back to back,
if they have appropriate :attr_latex properties and if they are enclosed
in a parent center-block element.

The check could be done at the paragraph level, and, if positive,
org-odt-paragraph could return the <draw:fram
draw:style....>...</draw:frame> string.

Am I missing something?

Regards,

--