Re: [O] Minimal overhead Org-mode blogging system

From: Steinar Bang
Subject: Re: [O] Minimal overhead Org-mode blogging system
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 23:15:16 +0100

>>>>> Puneeth Chaganti <address@hidden>:

> This is totally home brew stuff.

Well, thank you for sharing this home brew stuff.
I've been trying to use the other org based blog solutions, but they
have all failed for some reason or other, and they have also seemed
abandoned.

> Sorry for the trouble you are having, in getting it to run.

No worries! :-)

> Try commenting out the lines 257, 258 in reprise.py and see if that
> works for you.  I'll take a look later, and try to see if this can be
> improved.

Yep, commenting out the tag cloud generation made the reprise.py script
run witout failing.

Thanks!