Re: [O] Org-edit-special and C-x C-s strange behavior

From: Leo Alekseyev
Subject: Re: [O] Org-edit-special and C-x C-s strange behavior
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:58:22 -0600

>> Yes, this works. It's also a more sensible default. However, it
>> doesn't change the fact that there's a bug, it just switches to a case
>> where the bug isn't triggered :)
>

> It is also not triggered by the "other-window" option, which behaves more
> like
> "reorganize-frame" than "current-window" (emacs 24.0.92)

Folks, I still think that the fact that buffer-file-name is not nil is
a bug and should be fixed.  If I'm wrong, can someone point out why
this is so?

I have seen many functions that test whether or not a buffer is
visiting a file by checking buffer-file-name.  For instance, if I
wanted to enable autosave for org-src buffers, it would break since my
make-auto-save-file-name checks whether a file is being visited.

--Leo