[O] Bibliographic references

From: Alan L Tyree
Subject: [O] Bibliographic references
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 08:43:14 +1100

I feel like this should be googleable, but I'm not having much luck.

As Eric mentioned in a recent post, one of the nice things about
writing in org is that there is no need to worry about output format.

Except in one thing: How do I deal with bibliographic citations so that
the output is sensible in the different formats? How do I get \cite
{key} to export properly in XHTML and odt as well as in LaTeX?

Sorry if this is obvious to everybody else -- I'm stymied.

Cheers,
Alan

Tel:  04 2748 6206              sip:address@hidden